11/01/2011

Today's remarks / London calling

1.   Ehm, so, yes, well, I can't come to terms with myself as to what this blog should look like, especially what to do about the header. The yellow flower-thingy will do for now. Any ideas for a header my adulterous readers?

2.   I got a call from London today. Not saying anything else for the moment. If things go through I might share the story, if not then you'll just have to use your imagination as to what the call was about my darlings.

3.   Cousin It?! No, just the back of my head....

 4.   My bread bin I bought at a flea market before Christmas but have forgot to blog about until now. Isn't it just goooorgeous? Yes it is.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Fin brødboks! Jeg synes du skal ha et smakfullt bilde av deg selv i burlesque-outfit på headeren. Men jeg liker den du har også :)

    ReplyDelete