21/04/2011

Bologna: Day #4

Showtimeday number two but also departure day.

 The scenery around the hotel was stunning but our schedules had been so stuffed I never had time to fully enjoy it. I managed to get a good half hour before breakfast just walking around. The hotel was situated an hour outside Bologna so I never really saw the town itself. In summertime the hotel is also a spa retreat.





I tried to sit by myself outside the venue and catch up on schoolwork, more specifically stratigraphy. It lasted for about, oh, ten minutes, tops.

 This makeup is Amy's work. Incredible! (Amy = make up artist)

 My two favourite Catwalk Collective dresses: The red one's from Felder Felder and the creme one from Bodyamr. The Felder Felder hairdo is also a favourite and I have a representative pic of that from Chicago. Later, later.

Maria Kovacs and unknown skinny-b

Detty




 I haven't got a photo of the finished do of this one, at least not in the Bologna pictures, but I'll check the Chicago file. The finished look is very sleek and minimalistic with a quirky twist to it. It belongs to the Catwalk Collective and has a Costume National dress to go along with it.


 Detty

 Sunny waiting is not at all bad and boring waiting. It's a very enjoyable form of waiting actually.


 Cool boots on Aussie-model. Funnily enough I saw the exact same boots in a shop window here in Trondheim this past week.

German CyberBob-Miriam is very pretty.

 Lovely Amy
 Some boy-model belonging to another hair company sat knitting! Not often you see boys doing that.

 Aaaand we're in character. DIY - collection as we were on stage:
 I love my cut and colour by the way! You can really see the colour in this photo. I told Gen (Itoh, my hairdresser who did my hair originally in London) that I will never be happy with another hairdresser or haircut again. It's true, I have never had a haircut this easy to maintain in everyday life before. All hail Gen Itoh, which unfortunately couldn't make to neither Chicago nor Bologna.
 Dancer Ant takes my picture. A little bird told me that he's one of the best dancers in the world right now.

 Jeanette


 Jacqueline


 Detty



 Charlotte




CyberBob - the finished result. Very cool.

Lovely Maria Kovacs who has a rather strange accent due to the fact that she's Hungarian turned Aussie turned Brit. Out of the Tigi hairdresser team, despite their head quarters lying in London, very few of them are English. Akos Bodi is Hungarian, Marco Iafrate is Italian, Gen Itoh Japanese, Heath Grout who styled me in Chicago is American. Nick Irwin though, is a pure Brit. I think.

 Big Boss Anthony Mascolo with wife and makeup artist Pat Mascolo to the left. He was Jackie's hairdresser. Detty had Nick and Jeanette had Akos.

Immediatly after the show we all went to the airport which was only a ten minute drive away from the venue anyway. No need to wait five hours at Schiphol this time. Home just before midnight and slept loooong the next day, missing out on, eh, some lectures.

2 comments:

  1. Har du tatt bildene selv, Silje? Loove them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jepps :) Har tatt alle bildene bortsett fra de som er på, de har Jeanette tatt.

    In English: Photos are taken by me, except the ones which I'm on.

    ReplyDelete